Freitag, 11. Mai 2012

Undercrossings 3

This is an undercrossing with an exceptionally low ceiling. However, I like the tiles. Their colour is cleaming in shades from turquoise to green to violette and pink. Really nice. I took a series of photos in the evening. As this undercrossing is also the entrance to a subway station quite a few people crossed my way. They were all weary with working all day and quite bad-tempered. For them I was just a nuisance blocking their way into leisure time. I don´t blame them - it was Monday evening and almost the whole, tiring working week lay still before them.


Location: Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany (U-Bhf. Moritzplatz)

Copyright: 
Please respect my copyright for all of the pictures shown on this blog. Of course you can re-pin them, like them etc. However, if you wish to use one of the pictures for your own blog, internet page, brochures, postcards etc. or if you want to download it, please contact me beforehand. Thank you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen