Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2012

On my way to work 1

Nice as it may be on my balcony there comes the time to leave for work. Which is o.k., I don´t mind that. Normally I ride my bike to the office. It takes me about half an hour. Part of my way is kind of exhausting as there is a lot of traffic, but the other part is really nice because I can pedal through one of Berlin´s nice parks. When I manage to leave early enough I can see rabbits hobble over the lawn and wild geese taking their little ones for a walk. During the last days I often had the feeling to bike through a summer snow storm. I think these are the airborne pollens of sycamore trees. It looks nice but beware of swallowing them - they get stuck in your throat and make you cough.


Sycamore tree pollen lying on the ground in one of Berlin´s Parks

Copyright: 
Please respect my copyright for all of the pictures shown on this blog. Of course you can re-pin them, like them etc. However, if you wish to use one of the pictures for your own blog, internet page, brochures, postcards etc. or if you want to download it, please contact me beforehand. Thank you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen