Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012

On my way to work 3

There is more wild life in the city than one might think. The little feller on these pictures was not too happy to see me. First I thought it was an exotic mouse that had been held as a pet and then set free. After some googling, however, I would say he (or she?) is a young wood mouse (Apodemus sylvaticus). These mice are quite fast and can jump impressively high with their long hind legs. I hope it is still alive and makes itself comfortable in the park.



Location: A park in Berlin, Germany

Copyright: 
Please respect my copyright for all of the pictures shown on this blog. Of course you can re-pin them, like them etc. However, if you wish to use one of the pictures for your own blog, internet page, brochures, postcards etc. or if you want to download it, please contact me beforehand. Thank you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen