Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012

Blossoms 5

It is very hot and sunny today - summer feeling. Every morning these lovely flowers greet me on my balcony. They are called sea thrift (Armeria maritima ssp purpurea) and don´t need a lot of care. They can even be kept in their regular planters over the winter. They start to bloom in April or May until the middle of June. After a small break they start blooming again by the end of August or the beginning of September. Every two years I divide them and give half of them to people who need fresh plants for their gardens or balconies. I like the idea that sea thrift coming from my balcony spreads out all over Germany.



Location: My balcony in Berlin, Germany

Copyright: 
Please respect my copyright for all of the pictures shown on this blog. Of course you can re-pin them, like them etc. However, if you wish to use one of the pictures for your own blog, internet page, brochures, postcards etc. or if you want to download it, please contact me beforehand. Thank you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen