Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2012

Blossoms 6

Another hot day in Berlin. Almost no clouds in the sky - great to visit one of the many lakes in the surroundings of Berlin. If you don´t have to work that is. In case you have to sit in an office call it a day and relax in a Biergarten (beer garden - a thing you´ll only find in Germany) or on your balcony. Which brings me to my picture of the day. I am happy to introduce Gypsophila paniculata or - as it is called in English - baby´s breath. This delicate beauty decorates my balcony since three years and gets prettier every season.
For accompanying music to this picture you might want to check out this Japanese pop song called Baby´s Breath: http://tinyurl.com/cdgnlmb. Enjoy.



Location: My balcony in Berlin, Germany

Copyright: 
Please respect my copyright for all of the pictures shown on this blog. Of course you can re-pin them, like them etc. However, if you wish to use one of the pictures for your own blog, internet page, brochures, postcards etc. or if you want to download it, please contact me beforehand. Thank you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen