Freitag, 25. Mai 2012

On my way to work 2

Another lovely day. I had some time to watch mother goose with her three children, although it seemed that she was watching me even harder. There was an unvisible barrier I was not to cross without her starting to hiss. I didn´t want to bother them, so I just sat on a bench and had a look from there. Nice offspring  you have there, mother goose. Oh - and by the way: Can you see all the sycamore tree pollen sticking on the little ones?


Location: Park in Berlin, Germany

Copyright: 
Please respect my copyright for all of the pictures shown on this blog. Of course you can re-pin them, like them etc. However, if you wish to use one of the pictures for your own blog, internet page, brochures, postcards etc. or if you want to download it, please contact me beforehand. Thank you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen