Montag, 4. Juni 2012

In the car park 1

Now that the weather is grey and cold again it is time to make some pictures inside buildings. So - why not go to the car park and snap some pictures of one of our favourite whereabouts. I´d say that car parks definitely belong to the spaces one would call "Unort" in German. Unfortunately there is no English phrase for this word, so I try to explain it the way I use it: For me an "Unort" is a place where nobody wants to stay longer than necessary. However, all of us have to be at these places more or less often - they simply are not avoidable. Here are some examples which places I would define as "Unorte": undercrossings, spaces under bridges, big parking spaces and car parks, subway stations (most of the time), bus stops, center islands in the middle of the street... Think about it and you will come up with a lot of places that are ugly and uncomfortable. In the long term I plan to snap photos of "Unorte". Undercrossings I already did, now it is time for car parks.




Location: Car park in Kreuzberg, Berlin

Copyright: 
Please respect my copyright for all of the pictures shown on this blog. Of course you can re-pin them, like them etc. However, if you wish to use one of the pictures for your own blog, internet page, brochures, postcards etc. or if you want to download it, please contact me beforehand. Thank you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen