Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2012

In the car park 2

Now here´s something that always makes me think: Frauenparkplätze (women´s parking lots). Are they necessary, are they of any help in dark nights? Or do they tell the villians where to wait for their victims? I have no idea. The only thing I know is that I am always avoiding dark, lonesome places in the night whenever possible. And that I wish I´d be a mistress of mixed martial arts. But I am not. So maybe good located women´s parking lots might be a good idea after all - although this one looks quite gloomy I admit.


Location: Car park in Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany

Copyright: 
Please respect my copyright for all of the pictures shown on this blog. Of course you can re-pin them, like them etc. However, if you wish to use one of the pictures for your own blog, internet page, brochures, postcards etc. or if you want to download it, please contact me beforehand. Thank you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen